FAQs & House Rules
Q. I am registering my card for the first time. I entered my On the House Rewards Card number located on the back of the card and nothing happened.
A. When registering your card for the first time the system requires you to enter your card number twice. Read the instructions carefully. Once you have entered your card number twice you will be redirected to the registration screen.
Q. I registered my On the House Rewards Card. Where are my 25 bonus points?
A. Your bonus points will be credited to your account once you return to one of our locations. Once your card is swiped the system will recognize that your card has been registered and it will apply the 25 bonus points to your account.
Q. I visited a location after registering & then went online to view my points, but I don’t see the bonus points reflected in my balance.
A. Points gained from a visit, including bonus points, may take up to 48 hours to appear online. If 48 hours have passed & you still don’t see your points you can contact the corporate office via email (OPH.Florida@gmail.com) for assistance.
Q. I received a Rewards Card & have been accumulating points. Do I really have to go online and register?
A. Yes. You must register your card online in order to redeem your $10 rewards in any of our locations. Without registering the system will only allow you to accumulate points, but not redeem them.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE ORIGINAL PANCAKE HOUSE On The House Rewards Program. Effective February 2010
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY FOR MEMBERSHIP. Only (1) On The House card per person may be active at a time and participant must have a valid e-mail address and/or phone number to qualify. Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- HOW TO REGISTER: On The House Reward Cards can be obtained at participating OPH South Florida Franchise locations. See locations page for participating stores.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: On The House Points are obtainable on qualifying purchases at participating OPH South Florida Franchise locations. Customer must present their On The House Rewards Card or provide their personal identifier (phone number/e-mail address) at the time of purchase to receive their points. On The House Rewards Card is not valid with any other offer. Therefore, if you have a coupon or another promotional offer, no points will be issued for those items, unless specifically permitted per the offer. A) Customer will be awarded 1 point for every $1 purchased. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. At the bottom of the customers receipt after each purchase, a confirmation of the recent points accrued to the account, as well as the current balance will be stated. B) Every time the account reaches a 200 point increment (i.e. 200, 400, 600, 800) a $10 Reward will be awarded. When the account reaches 1000 points a $25 Reward will be awarded, then point balance resets to zero. C) Points will be credited to your account in real-time. D) No points will be issued for the purchase of gift cards, however if the recipient is an On The House Rewards Cardholder, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption. E) No points will be issued on any redemption portion of a purchase. For example, if your bill is $25 and you redeem $10 in rewards, you will only earn 15 points for that visit. No points will be issued on any free items due to a coupon or special offer.
- Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, On The House Points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for award redemption only.
- On The House Rewards Card do not have an expiration date. All points and rewards balances will remain on the account unless the card holder chooses to close the account or OPH South Florida discontinues the program or determines that the account should be closed.
- OPH South Florida reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the On The House Rewards program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the On The House Rewards rules, regulation, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time. A) OPH South Florida reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the On The House Rewards Program under applicable law. B) If for any reason, On The House Rewards Program is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Program, OPH South Florida reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Program or any portion of the Program. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE PROGRAM.
- All participants by acceptance of membership/enrollment, agree to release and hold harmless OPH South Florida, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, shareholders, successors, heirs and assigns, from any and all claims, liability, damages, or losses to persons and property of any kind that may result from their participation in the On The House Rewards Program or their receipt or use of the Rewards.
- OPH South Florida employees (and their immediate household or family members) and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with the On The House Rewards Program, are not eligible to participate. A participant may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited. This program shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Florida law, excluding choice of law provisions.
- OPH South Florida: 2240 SW 70th Ste. D Ave, Davie, FL 33317, 954-797-4924
In case of disputes and questions of interpreting the rules, the decision of OPH South Florida is final.